** NO CONTRACT EXT. ( see previous post)
● Frontline employees will receive a one-time incentive payment of $1,500 prorated by FTE subject to all regular taxes and withholdings.
● Frontline workers are defined as those who worked for the County at least 320 hours onsite between March 1, 2020, and June 30, 2021, and were required during the COVID-19 pandemic to maintain continuity of operations of essential and critical county functions.
● Employees hired after July 1, 2021 are not eligible.
● Employees must be employed at the time of payout to be eligible, which is expected to be December 15, 2021.
● Employees who are not included in the frontline worker list and believe they should be may request a department review. The County maintains the sole discretion to determine who is included as a frontline employee for the purposes of this incentive.